Y’all know I love turkey recipes, and these little Turkey Sliders are no exception. A friend of mine made up this recipe, and I just had to share it with you. It’s simple and quick, plus mini food is always more fun than normal size food. I really like how the flavors come together in these Turkey Sliders. Sometimes, if poorly seasoned, ground turkey can be bland. However, these sliders are savory with a kick. What’s your favorite way to season ground turkey?
Did you know more than 70 percent of Arkansas’ turkey production is in Benton, Washington, Carroll, Johnson and Franklin counties?
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon Cavender’s Greek Seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ cup of grated Italian cheese mix
- 8 ounces of Monterey jack cheese, sliced
- 12 rolls
- Combine turkey, Cavender’s Greek Seasoning, garlic salt, cayenne pepper and Italian cheese mix. Be careful not to over mix the meat.
- Make 12 small patties. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until the patties reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Do not overcook or the patties will be too dry.
- Place patties on sliced rolls, top with cheese and other condiments if desired.