I’ve been looking for a flavorful, easy version of Beef Enchiladas for a long time. My friend Kierra inspired this recipe, and I’m so excited to finally have a Beef Enchilada recipe that I can make in less than an hour. This will easily satisfy any craving for savory Tex-Mex style food. I topped my enchilada with salsa, but if you love sour cream, try topping yours with some plain Greek yogurt. The flavor is extremely similar and a healthy alternative.
Did you know that most of Arkansas cattle ranches are mainly cow-calf operations?
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (10-ounce cans) enchilada sauce with green chilies
- 12 6-inch flour tortillas
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Follow directions on taco seasoning packet to prepare beef. Then add ½ cup cheese to the meat.
- Pour ½ can enchilada sauce onto bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Spoon meat mixture into centers of tortillas and roll up. Place tortillas seam-side down into baking dish. Top with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.